Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tokyo, Iron Penis Festival and Last lessons

Yep, I went to the Iron Penis Festival again, and I met one of the Penis gods. Isnt he Cute? I have tons and tons of pictures of this festival from a balcony, but you will just have to wait until I finish moving and have internet re-established. I know I promised everyone an Iron Penis Festival site a year ago, you will just have to wait a little longer....

Had my last lesson today with my student Takuma. Good thing too, now that he is taking up swordplay. That's all he needs to complement his Karate skills (on a side note, never incorporate vocabulary like "punch" and "kick" when teaching language to a young martial artist).

I may not write again until I am settled in Tokyo, and that could be a while.

Here's to a safe trip.

Ta ta,
Erich von Meatleg

No comments: