Thursday, April 03, 2008

Toilets in Japan

No time for a real post, but I HAD to post this picture.

First, in brief:
1) I'm moving to tokyo
2) no other news that I am ready to report yet, but hell, its gonna be a big move so lets leave it at that.

Now, for the ongoing saga of the Toilet Report, a new discovery in the world of Japanese toilets. At my ex-roommate's house, I saw this:

THIS is a control panel that hangs on the wall next to the toilet. I circled and labeled one of the buttons in red. Do you see what it says? Thats right. The bide has a MASSAGE button. I have heard of massage chairs and massage mattresses (wheeee!), but a toilet?
I asked my roommate about it, and he said, you know, I have never tried that before....
I told him he probly shouldn't; he has five roommates and that could get a little, well, disgusting.

Ecch!

Mine!
Erich von Meatleg

No comments: