Thursday, May 17, 2007

Late video posting

For those of you that still havent seen it....
This is a video of me singing.....On May 3rd...in Osaka

I'm filling in for some friends of mine. The singer songwriter "Pete" from the Osaka band *fna* is in the USA right now and Im helping their band out by singing for them so they dont have to cancel gigs. The rest of the band is Japanese, and yes, the drummer is a hot chick. I included a little Japanese banter with the crowd including me telling them that the band has T-shirts, CDs and two kinds of underwear for sale (new and used)...

I like these songs, but they aren't mine... Hear the real singer at http://fnarock.com

The first song we did is called "Brigette" ( a tribute to Brigette Bardot - Google her) and the next song is called "Lights Out" ...


I interviewed these guys when I the original singer was still here, and you can hear the interview at my music site:
http://oceanboom.com
Look in the podcsat section and *fna* is the fourth, most recent podcast.....

Mine,
Erich von Meatleg

No comments: