Monday, July 07, 2008

New Podcast!

OK, so this isnt my show, its my friend Terrance's (aka T-Bone Tyrone) show.
My friend Terrance and I have been talkign about recording together for a while and we finally got around to doing it.
You can hear me talk about the new life in Tokyo and stuff. its fun. the page for the show is here:
http://kobebeefshow.com/?p=49

after clicking on the page above, click on the link that says:
Only kitsu kitsu Beef show here
and then you can hear the mp3 file of the radio show/podcast.

if you want to subscribe to this show in iTunes then look for the "Beef Feed" link on the left, or just click here:
feed://www.kobebeefshow.com/wp-content/uploads/podcast.xml
and on the right side of this page click "Subscribe in iTunes". This way, anytime a new show is posted, it will automatically download to your computer...

Ta ta,
Erich von Meatleg

No comments: