Monday, September 03, 2007

My New Favorite Restaurant!

Some of you may remember my favorite bar, but I have just found my new favorite restaurant!!!! Walking down the street, looking for a Subway (sandwich shop) I instead found this appetizing place to eat:

That's right, it wasn't Subway, but you can probably get a FOOT LONG here...

Also on the menu, tossed salad, reach around pork, and teabag oley!

Apparently this place is Italian, but I wouldn't EAT THE SAUSAGE!

Mine,
Erich von Meatleg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think maybe it means "bundle of sticks." Or that musical instrument that's like an oboe.

Erich Meatleg said...

its probly more like bundle of dicks...... or sausages, which can be used as dicks.....

Unknown said...

Scouting the alleys are you Erich? Old habits die hard, I guess.