Monday, March 12, 2007

My next adventure!

Last year, as you know, I managed to make a violin out of steel here in Japan. It was really quite difficult and you can see all of the hard work and effort I put forth in my Violin-Blog.

This year, I will attempt to make something else out of steel....I will make penises. I will make penises to wear, blow on, sit on and ring like a bell. All out of steel. I will be making an official Penis-bloG, much like I did the Violin-Blog so you will all be able to chart my progress during the LONG, HARD journey I will take (puns intended).

Why will I be doing this you ask? For money.
Who will buy these things you ask? People that go to the 金まら祭り(Kana Mara Matsuri) or the Iron Penis Festival in Kawasaki, near Tokyo. Until I can ERECT my own blog (pun DEFINITELY intended), please read about this festival here, here and here, and take a gander at these videos from Youtube:




I love Japan.
More later.

Mine,
Erich von Meatleg

PS - on a non-phallic note, I have started a new blog, just for other Macintosh users so that we can keep track of all of the cool Mac software that we find...
Great Software for Mac OS X

No comments: